The Health Hub Hedland is looking for a super star receptionist for a casual position with the potential of blossoming into an amazing clinic manager!
- You’re exposed to a variety of administration duties
- You’re part of a committed team with a great work environment
- You’ll enjoy a fast paced and challenging role
Your role will focus on providing excellent reception service for our wonderful patients.
The successful applicant will be employed in a role that involves engaging with patients and ensuring their visit is first class. This includes providing patients with a warm welcome and attending to their needs.
You’ll be responsible for demonstrating our values and culture on a daily basis with clients and other Health Hub family members, working closely with the family to ensure a happy, cohesive work environment.
So what are we looking for in our newest family member?
- You must love people and enjoy getting to know people quickly.
- You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
- You must be flexible – varied start and finish times.
- You thrive on a fast-paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multi-task.
- You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment, and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as cleaning, mopping floors, doing dishes and setting up for Pilates and Yoga.
- You can work on your own, knowing everything falls on you.
- You are somebody who communicates well, and posses a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
- You are well educated and a quick learner. You have great computer skills and are willing to learn our internal systems.
- You love to work – you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
- You have great integrity. You are trustworthy and honest.
- You can follow direction and you are happy to receive constructive feedback.
- You can effectively prioritise your time.
- You have a great sense of humour, and you are passionate and motivated person.
- You are competent in daily reception duties, and able to learn new things quickly.
- You are proficient with the use of the English language, and have great communication skills both online and in-person.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get daily mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a strong and committed team and you get to learn from other Health Hub family members who aligned with our vision
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
- You get excellent working conditions
- You mix with people who love their work
The successful applicant will need to be flexible with varied start and finish times, the latest til 7pm. The role is casual initially then extending to more full-time hours in the new year.
We have a unique business culture and we’re continually taking on new ideas to ensure we provide the best possible care to our clients. This is a demanding but rewarding role.
The job won’t be open for long. If you believe you’re the right person, please forward your application letter and resume Attn: Jackie McCombe via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm Thursday 26th November 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, but we will be shortlisting and contacting applicants before the cut-off date so be sure to get your application in now.
Looking forward to hearing from you!